JellyPages.com

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Goodreads Tag!

Good morning, all you lovely readers!! I hope you are doing fantabulous!

So.... Faith over at Stories By Firefly was awesome and tagged me for the Goodreads Tag! Thanks, girl!

*~*~*~*

~Rules ~
 -Thank the person who tagged you 
-Answer the questions 
 -Tag at least three people 

*~*~*~*

Let's get started, shall we?

Let me just  begin by saying I only made a Goodreads account sometime last year, and haven't been super active on it, especially before this past March or so...so...it's pretty lame. XD Plus, I use the app, and I have so much trouble with it. I still can't figure out half of anything on there. Is it just me?

A n y w a y, onto the questions!

1. What was the last book you marked as read?
A Question of Courage by Jesseca Wheaton. That was actually an alpha read. And it. Was. AMAZING.

2. What are you currently reading?
Um, I actually don't have any books on my 'currently reading' list. *grimaces* Well, I did pick up a book I found on one of our many bookshelves the other day. It's called The Whole Guy Thing by Nancy Rue (a favorite author of mine). But, I do need to go to the library, because I have a list of books to check out!!

3. What was the last book you marked as to read?
Choosing Courage: True Stories of Heroism from Soldiers and Civilians by Peter Collier. A friend (wait a sec, that was Faith!!) marked this as 'reading', and I thought it looked super interesting!

4. Do you use the star system?
Sometimes. :)

5. Are you doing the 2017 Reading Challenge?
No, but I'm doing my own Book a Week challenge!!

6. Do you have a wishlist?
Um...I don't think so. Not on GR, anyway. *is feeling lame that I know literally next to nothing about GR* 
But OF COURSE THERE ARE BOOKS I WISH I HAD *wonders who doesn't want more books*

7. Who are your favorite authors? 
Well, see, I read a ton of books from a bunch of different authors, sometimes only one or two from one author, so...these are some recurring faves:

Nancy Rue
Susan K. Marlow
Franklin W. Dixon
Jesseca Wheaton
Faith Potts

8. Have you joined any groups? 
Yep! I'm not active really, though... Like I said, I'm not on GR often.

9. How many Goodreads shelves do you have?
Just the four with which I started...I honestly haven't had the time to go on and mark ALL the books I've read in my lifetime...yikes. That would take a LOOOOONG time. XD

*~*~*~*

I tag:

(Shh, no one will ever know that Kate was already tagged)

*~*~*~*

And that wraps it up! Thanks again for tagging me, Faith!

How is your week going? Are you enjoying summer so far?

~Livi Jane

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your answers, Livi!
    I actually already did this tag, but thanks for tagging me though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, okay! Not sure how I missed that. ;p No problem! Thanks for checking out the post, girl!

      Delete
    2. No worries! :)
      I really like your new blog look, Livi! The beach is one of my favorite places to go!

      Delete