JellyPages.com

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Send a Book!

Hello, peoples!! *waves*

*Gasp* Three posts in one week? What's up with that? I guess it's a good thing! XD

How has life been? Mine, honestly, has been a little stressful lately! But God is in control! :) Plus, I'm at Fine Arts districts right now with our youth group!! Eek! I'm so nervous to see how my entries come back from the judges! (I have two friends who also entered some of the same categories I did, so it'll be interesting to see the results!)

Today, I have something really cool to share with you all! (Hint: it includes BOOKS!!)

So welcome to the...

 :

The rules are simple and the results are awesome! (It's about books, so what could be better?)

Contact me by email, the Contact Me form on the right sidebar, or Google Hangouts (livi.81700@gmail.com) for the full info and rules!

All you have to do to participate is send a favorite book of yours to a stranger (I'll send you the name/address). You only have to send one book. The books that show up at your door, in return, will be other people's much loved stories!!

Again, please contact me if you're interested or would like more details! :D Also, you can just comment on this post if you are interested in particpating and I'll send you the info!

 :

~Livi Jane

5 comments:

  1. This...sounds...amazing!! *goes to email you*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could totally do this? Does it have to be a fiction book? Is there an age criteria? When is it officially over or started? Is it just a random thing or is there an end date?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Libby! Thank you for your interest! Of course you are welcome to join in!
      And no, it can be ANY favorite book of yours (so long as it's clean). :) There is no start or end date. If you want more details, contact me by email. ;)

      Delete
  3. I used your photo for the challenge, I hope that's ok. I linked to you and your blog so I think it's ok, but if you would like me to take it off let me know. I will! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete