JellyPages.com

Monday, May 1, 2017

Book a Week Challenge

Morning, friends!

By the title, you can probably guess what this post will be about. :p

 :

So, I'll admit I haven't been doing the best with reading lately. Which is sad, because I love reading...I think I've just been too focused on finding the "perfect" book to read, one that I'll love. Obviously, there's very few books that will totally be everything you expect/love to read.
Honestly, sometimes you even need to read that one non-fiction book or genre you dislike.

Anyway, all that to say, I'm going to start a challenge for myself and anyone who wants to join in (I know many of you already have your own reading goals, but you are more than welcome to jump in if you'd wish)!

All you have to do is, well:

Read at least one book every week! (Two weeks if you think the book is too long to take on in just one week.) ;)

Doesn't matter how long or short it is, just read one! Then let me know in the comments (or your own blog post) which book you read and (if you want) your basic thoughts on it (you can even just say if you loved it, hated it, or didn't care for it). ;p Or, you don't have to tell anyone, just read the book! That works, too!

But I want to have accountability to others, you, my blog readers, so that I don't just wave it away with an "I'll read it later" kind of thing. ;)

I'm going to start this off by saying I'll try it out for a month (starting today, May 1) and see how it goes.

 :

Ready, set....

READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Livi Jane

P.S. Monthly recap coming Wednesday!!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, fun! ;) Here's to epic success for you. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! So far, so good! (Even one book ahead of the game.) ;p

      Delete