JellyPages.com

Friday, March 24, 2017

Beautiful People - March 2017

Well, y'all.

I had this entire post written and was trying to preview it when (after clicking SAVE), I closed the Blogger tab and it disappeared into thin air. Needless to say, I'm really upset. *tearsss* Hopefully you'll still enjoy the post... 

Today, I'll be doing a  Beautiful People post, hosted by Cait and Sky! :D (Check their blogs out!)


I  think this is only the second time I've participated in this linkup. As some of you may remember, the last one was actually the Beautiful Books linkup on my story Sunlight and Shadows. (Click here to read that post.) 
I plan to again use this story today, only this time, I am focusing on my main character.

Everyone, please welcome...

Aubrey Irene Mathis
*Tremendous applause*

I really like this for Aubrey!:
*Photos taken from Pinterest


Before we dive into the questions, here's a little descriptive introduction to Aub:

Aubrey Mathis is fourteen years old and the youngest member of the Mathis family. She resembles her older sister, Jeanette, in hair color, but her bleach-blonde strands are long, wispy curls (unless she takes the time to straighten them). Deep, sapphire blue eyes and a slightly turned up nose bring her plenty of compliments. She has a love for animals, especially dogs, and swing dancing. She is often seen with a book in her hand. While she may seem quiet and shy at first, she is really a firecracker and will speak her mind if she feels the need.



When Michael and I first started dating we went to a concert. We danced all night-a really good memory.:

Anddd, now on to the questions for this month:

1. What’s their favourite book/movie/play/etc.? Hm... Well, there's none in particular; any book will do! But she does like historical fiction, especially any relating to wars (since her brothers have all served in the Marines), and she enjoys biographies.

2. Is there anything they regret doing? Oh, yes. There's this one time in particular, only it would spoil the story to say, so it'll have to keep for now! Sorry! ;P

3. If they were sick or wounded, who would take care of them and how? Well, all of her family, really, but most likely her older brother Cass. He is protective and cares deeply about all of his younger siblings. How? I suppose it depends on her ailment. Like, if she was sick, he'd be the one to make sure she was taking medicine and staying in bed resting. :)

4. Is there an object they can’t bear to part with and why? Yep. Her pocket-sized family photograph. Why? Because it's a picture of her whole family. (No more hints, sorry! xD)

5. What are 5 ways to win their heart (or friendship)? I always have a hard time with this type of question for some reason...

1. Loving her because of who she is.
2. Being kind to others (and animals!). 
3. Having respect and honor for the military (she has three brothers who were in the Marines, so)...
4. Loving to swing dance! ;P 
5. Being willing to stand up for her.

6. Describe a typical outfit for them from top to bottom. Okay, let's see... She prefers her hair straightened or in a braid (preferably French). Her closet of tops usually consists of graphic tees and plaid button-up shirts (with the sleeves rolled up), and she prefers pants to skirts. Light-colored denim jeans are her favorite, although in the summer (I mean, it is Texas, after all) she is often seen in jean shorts. Her most favorite type of shoe is boots, and any kind'll do (so long as the heel isn't too big. :)

7. What’s their favorite type of weather? Warm and sunny with a gentle breeze. Rainy days are also nice; she can curl up with a book and read. 

8. What’s the worst fight they’ve ever been in? Um, well, aside from the petty arguments with her siblings that came to shouts when she was little, none.

9. What names or nicknames have they been called throughout their life? Quite a few! Aub, Sunshine, Kiddo, Tiger, Re, etc...

10. What makes their heart feel alive? I guess having her family at home all at once. (Since her brothers are overseas a lot, it doesn't happen much.) <3

***
All righty, that's it!

Thanks for joining me! Did you enjoy learning about Aubrey? Do you think I should do more Beautiful People posts in the future? Let me know!!

~Livi Jane

2 comments:

  1. I love these posts!! (And, btw, I'm already in love with Sunlight & Shadows.)
    I really enjoyed learning more about Aubrey!! Keep the BP posts coming! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kaitlyn!! I will definitely try to do more! :D

    ReplyDelete