JellyPages.com

Thursday, December 15, 2016

Top Five Christmas Movies!

Hello, all!

I'm back again for the second day of...

image1.JPG
Yippee!

Again, head over to Stories by Firefly for the full list of posts each day! More great posts await you!

Christmas movies are so much fun! One of my favorite parts of the Christmas season is snuggled up with a blanket and a mug of hot chocolate to watch a Christmas movie with my family.
I admit, my sisters, mom, and I always spend a lot of time watching the Hallmark Channel during the Christmas season. Don't know how many of you have seen those, but they're some of my favorites. A little cheesy, but fun. :) And of course, there's all the classics, too... ;)

Today, I'm bringing a list of five of my top Christmas movies. Not necessarily my very favorite movies (how could you choose?), but a list of fun favorites in our household! You ready? 

***

1. A Charlie Brown Christmas


Of course, this one is a classic. Who can resist good ol’ Charlie Brown and his friends? Definitely a favorite in our household.


2. A Garfield Christmas Special


Yet again, a Christmas movie that we watch every year. We just watched it the other day! It's kind of an old(er) movie. I think my parents recorded it on VHS back in the early 90s. (Yep, we still have it!)

3. Miss Lettie and Me

Such a sweet movie!! I admit, there are parts when even I tear up, and I'm not usually one to cry during movies. The entire movie doesn't completely revolve around Christmas, but it is always a holiday watch. :)



4. How the Grinch Stole Christmas



This is another must-watch during Christmas in our home! Max is my favorite. :)


5. The Most Wonderful Time of the Year



This. Even my younger brothers (who aren't so much fans of these kind of movies) enjoy this one. :D It's got humor, romance, and of course, Christmas! This is for sure one of my favorite Christmas movies. I like it. A lot. ;)

The overwhelming tasks that go along with Christmas have taken the joy out of the holidays for busy single mom Jennifer Cullen. Then her Uncle Ralph arrives at her home with the young, handsome Morgan Derby. Morgan's love of Christmas and life is contagious, and as Jennifer glumly navigates through the holidays, she soon realizes that what she needs most is right under her nose.

***
Of course, there are many, many more Christmas movies I can think of that are favorites, but those are my top five for today!

So, my question for you:
Which of you have seen any of these?
What are your favorite Christmas movies?
Who's enjoying the Twelve Days of Christmas so far?

Thanks for stopping by! Join me tomorrow for part two of my story, Home for Christmas.

~Livi Jane (Ollie)











14 comments:

  1. I love Christmas movies too! :D
    Out of these movies that you mentioned I have seen, A Charlie Brown Christmas and It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year. That last one is one of my favorites. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I know, The Most Wonderful Time of the Year is definitely one of my favorites. Morgan is awesomeğŸ˜Ž
      (As is Uncle Ralph.) :P
      Thanks for commenting, Rebekah!

      Delete
  2. Oh, we really like "Miss Lettie and Me." So sweet. And fun. :)
    I've heard of "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year" but have never seen it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Miss Lettie and Me is so cute! :D
      No problem; thank you for commenting!

      Delete
  3. I have "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year" on my ton 10 list as well! I've also watched the Hallmark Channel during Christmas time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! The Hallmark Channel has some fun Christmas movies! :)
      Thanks for commenting, Marrok!

      Delete
  4. I've seen a couple of these, but I'll definitely be checking out the other ones.

    Hmm...apparently my Christmas movie list is sadly lacking some very good movies... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I'm glad I could share some new movies with you! Hope you enjoy them if/when you watch them! ;)

      Delete
  5. Wow, great list! Charlie Brown is one of my favorites as well. I'll have to check out some of the other ones you've mentioned here! I have a post like this planned in a couple days as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ashley! Charlie Brown is pretty awesome, isn't he? ;P
      Oh, really? Can't wait to check it out! Looking forward to it! :)

      Delete
  6. I've only seen A Charlie Brown Christmas, but these others sounds great too! :D My favorite Christmas movie is probably... It's a Wonderful Life :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, they are! Let me know what you think if you decide to check any of them out!
      Thanks for sharing your favorite! I've personally never seen the entire movie of 'It's a Wonderful Life'. I guess I should sometime! :D

      Delete
  7. I've seen 1, 4, and 5. (#5 was just a couple weeks ago, actually!) We watch Charlie Brown Christmas pretty much every year... when I was little we would watch the Grinch, but my four younger brothers hadn't seen it till last year and I loved watching their reactions, lol! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, awesome! Was that the first time you had seen #5? ;)
      Yeah, us too!
      Haha, that's great! I like watching my siblings reactions to movies ;P
      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete