JellyPages.com

Saturday, December 24, 2016

TOMORROW IS CHRISTMAS. IT’S PRACTICALLY HERE!

It's Christmas Eve, y'all! I can't believe it!
I'm hurrying to get this posted because our day is going to be absolutely nuts, but I wanted to stop and take the time to say (or rather, quote)…

Displaying IMG_2568.JPG
~The Grinch

Have a wonderful Christmas Eve, everybody! Join me tomorrow for the last day of our blogging linkup (hosted by the wonderful Faith P.) and the conclusion to Home for Christmas!

Merry Christmas Eve!!!

~Livi Jane (Ollie)

9 comments:

  1. It's insane! I can't believe Christmas is tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, and by the time I finally reply, it's the day AFTER Christmas! Yikes! Where did the time go??

      Delete
  2. Have a very merry Christmas, Livi!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas to you as well, Ashley!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you, Marrok! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

      Delete
  4. Sure doesn't seem like tomorrow can be Christmas! Are you sure we didn't get our dates mixed up somewhere? :)
    I'll be back tomorrow, Christmas or not, to read the end of your story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree with you, Rebekah! It came too fast!

      Delete
  5. Since I'm so late getting around to comment on all these posts, I guess I can't say Merry Christmas... ;) Happy New Years, Livi!

    ReplyDelete