JellyPages.com

Friday, December 2, 2016

November Highlights - December is Here!

Guys.

It's DECEMBER!!

Can y'all believe it? It's already two days into the last month of 2016. Where has the time gone?

November Review:

NaNoWriMo:
NaNo was amazing! My sister and I both participated, although I set a lower goal than 50,000 words. I told myself I'd be happy if I was able to pass my word count from last year's NaNo, which was 18,000. Well, I ended up finishing out the month with a total word count of...
31,168!!! (And ended up writing and finishing three short stories and starting two more, plus working on Sunlight and Shadows. I was all over the place XD)

Anyway, how did NaNo go for all those of you who did it? And even if you didn't participate, how did writing go this past month?

Life: 
Busy. Thankfully not as much as the past two months have been, but still have had a lot of different things going on. Last week, we were able to go over to a friend's house and have a family photo shoot done for the first time in...well...a long time. XD
Afterwards, we just hung out. They have a four-wheeler and a Mule (it's like a golf cart), so us kids spent most of the day riding those! We also went paddle boating in their little pond. All in all, an amazingly fun day!  

Thanksgiving was a lot of fun! We went to my aunt's and later, my grandparents'. One of my sisters and our cousin went out shopping all night/Black Friday morning for fun, but my other sister and I had to work early that morning, so we didn't go. But after we got off, we did go out to the mall and a few other places, and I finally got some Christmas shopping done! :D
How was everyone's Thanksgiving? How did you celebrate?

December: 

Writing: 
This month, I'm planning to cut back on actual writing and just work on editing a bunch of my stories so that I can (hopefully) post them soon!

Christmas: 
I'm so excited for Christmas! We *finally* finished decorating the house (except for a few outside things) after a week of the boxes and things sitting around in the kitchen. ;P
I can't wait to finish my Christmas shopping, hang out with friends and family, continue special family traditions, and so much more! What are you all looking forward to most about Christmas?

All right, heading off for now. A lot of fun things planned for this month with other bloggers. Stay tuned! :D

~Livi Jane






4 comments:

  1. Hooray on getting over 30,000 words for NaNoWriMo, Livi!!! :D *high five* Great wrap-up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Faith! Sorry I'm just now replying to this! :P

      Delete
  2. Nice wrap-up post! wow over 30k done contrast! Are you going to put all of your short stories into one novel? like a collection of short stories?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Marrok!

      Nah, probably not. I write just for fun; I don't particularly intend to publish my work (at least not in the near future). But you never know what'll happen! ;)


      Delete