JellyPages.com

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

November - aka NaNoWrimo

Can y'all believe it's already November of 2016?? This year has just been flying by!

November means Thanksgiving, and Thanksgiving means Christmas! Speaking of which, I really do need to start working on Christmas lists... 0.0
Anyway *clears throat*, as I was saying, November means the holiday season is just beginning, and I couldn't be more excited!
Wait, yes I can!
Because NaNoWrimo started TODAY!!!!!!!!!! *squeals*

I'm so terrified but at the same time overly excited and I just can't wait for all of the write-ins and word wars and all that fun stuff! Anyone else taking on NaNo who plans to unite with other writers for word sprints and motivating each other?
I've been writing nonstop for the past hour and a half (since I worked all day), and I'm hoping to get a little more done before dinner and all that. Who else has started writing??? (Random fact: I actually did make it past my 4,000 minimum word count goal for October and ended up with probably close to 5,500 words.) :D

In addition to NaNo, however, we all still have lives to live (we can't have a month dedicated to only writing, can we)?
So school, work, and extracurricular things might try to get in the way, but I'm determined to WRITE! ;P How about y'all? (Whether or not you're doing NaNo, who plans to write bunches this month? *raises hand*)

Speaking of extracurricular things, flag football season is ending this weekend, which is a little bittersweet. This season was a lot of fun; helping coach both of my brothers' teams. Made a lot of new friendships, and I would even say I gained a couple more 'little brothers'. ;)

Also, Louisiana has still not figured out that it's fall. The weather has been in the 80s again this week. How's the weather where you live?

Anyway, back to the subject of NaNo...

I'm thinking about posting weekly updates in regard to NaNo, but we'll see.
Anyone on the NaNo website who wants to can find me by the username OllieCollie. ;)

Don't have a lot of time tonight (obviously I need to be writing in my NaNo projects, right? ;P), so I should probably be going now!

How was everyone else's October? What are your plans for this month? Who else is excited for the holidays?? (THEY'RE SO CLOSE! :D)

Blessings,
~Livi Jane





No comments:

Post a Comment