JellyPages.com

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Election Day!

Hey everybody! (Meant to get this posted earlier, whoops!!)

Sorry for my absence lately... I meant to post something sooner, but unfortunately I caught the stomach bug that has been going around like crazy and was sick from Saturday night until yesterday (still a little queasy but thankfully not as bad as the other night)! It was not fun, and I got behind on NaNo... But I have written about 8,600 to date and I'm really excited, because although I probably won't make the 50,000 goal, and maybe not even 30,000 words, I've already nearly written more this month than I have the past two months combined, so that counts for something, right?

Anyway, on to my post for today. As I'm sure most of you already know, today is Election Day.

Today, November 8, 2016, is the day we will choose our president for the next four years (among other positions that will be just as important).

So many people are divided over which candidate will get their vote. At this point, I honestly feel as if it's voting for the lesser of two evils.

I could go into more detail, but I won't today.

I'm not old enough to vote in this election, but I urge those of you that are to [vote pro-life, pro-family, and pro-religious liberty. Any candidate that doesn't support these things shouldn't get a Christian's vote.
Ask God to give you wisdom when you vote today. Also, study. Study the Bible and study the candidates policies. Most importantly, VOTE. Don't sit this one out. The Christian's voice should be heard every time the poll booths are open. God bless you, and God bless America!]
(Portion in brackets taken from part of my pastor's FB post earlier today. I agree wholeheartedly.)

Please vote! You do make a difference!

And remember, no matter the outcome, GOD IS IN CONTROL. If He doesn't want Hillary Clinton to win, she won't win. And if He doesn't want Donald Trump to win, he won't win. Maybe it's our nation's turn to be punished for the sins committed by the people. Our God is a just God, and He punishes those who do evil.
But He also forgives those who repent. Cry out to Him!!



At the end of the day, God is good, and He has a plan for our country and our lives. His will be done.

Blessings,
~Livi Jane

2 comments: