JellyPages.com

Friday, August 19, 2016

The Three Day Quote Tag - Day Two

Here's my second quote for The Three Day Quote Tag (sorry it's a little late!):

-Audrey Hepburn

No matter the circumstance, with God, anything is possible!

Things with the flooding down here are still pretty crazy; we've all been going nonstop the past week, but were still able to take a little time to celebrate my sixteenth birthday (what?!?), and through it all, we have not forgotten that God is with us in this storm! I am so thankful that we did not get any water in our home, but my hearts breaks for those who were not quite as fortunate. The community is so amazing, however! Neighbors helping neighbors, strangers helping strangers; it's incredible to see everyone coming together even through this difficult time!

(Not the best picture (I couldn't crop it better), but crazy!)

This song by Casting Crowns has really been on my heart during this time. No matter what, we need to praise God through this (literal) storm!


All righty, well, I'm off! Hopefully I can get the last quote up tomorrow! :D

~Livi Jane











2 comments: