JellyPages.com

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

What to Blog?

Hey guys!

So, I feel really bad for not posting recently... Life's been a little crazy/busy and in the next couple of weeks it'll only get busier, but hopefully I can still find the time to blog! :)

I know I don't have a lot people reading this blog (yet!), but I want to know what you guys think I should start doing posts on, because I always have a terrible time deciding. XD
Should I post about:

  • My daily life
  • Spiritual things (studying bible verses, talking about God, etc.)
  • Writing things (prompts/stories/tips)
  • Tags
  • Something else

I'm sure I will be doing a mixture of those things, but which would you like to see first/more?

Thanks so much! Have an incredibly blessed week!!

Verse of the day:
"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."
Isaiah 41:10 (NIV)



The results of dog-sitting my neighbor's crazy monster dog. He's super sweet, though. <3


~Livi Jane 

4 comments:

  1. Hehe, I totally understand the busy-ness of life! It can be quite hectic at times ;)

    To be honest, I think all the topics you listed sound pretty good! If I had to choose two though, I think it'd be daily life and writing. But the other two are really close behind :D

    Aww...the dog looks adorable! Haha, crazy monster dog? Sounds like my dog. Spazzy, even at 7 years! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For sure! Thanks for the feedback :)
      Haha, well he seems to think he's a lap dog... And he likes biting. A lot. XD

      Delete
  2. I'm finally commenting! ;P I'd have to say writing and tags... I enjoyed your writer's block post, btw. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kaitlyn!! Thank you! :D
      Okee! I'll have to try and find some fun ones... And I'll be sure to tag you in any tags I end up doing! Haha ;)

      Delete