JellyPages.com

Monday, May 16, 2016

Crawfish Boil!

Hello everybody!

So my whole weekend was one big busy blur, but a very fun one! First off, my cousin's graduation party was Friday, and we stayed out pretty late. Saturday morning was a little calmer, and then my sister and I had a fun time making Oreo balls for an English country dance some of our homeschooled friends host that evening, and finally, after church Sunday, we went to a crawfish boil! Here's some pictures from yesterday:

Lizard!! (This picture is actually from the other day at our grandparents' house.)

Crawfish! They were amazing! :D

There was a nature trail at the park where the crawfish boil was held, so my cousin and I went walk it for fun!




And there you have it! I wish I had more pictures, but oh well! I'm planning a post for Memorial Day coming up in a couple of weeks, so stay tuned! :D

~Livi Jane 








No comments:

Post a Comment