JellyPages.com

Thursday, April 7, 2016

New Blog!

Hey there!

Well, this is my new blog! I'm super excited to finally have a blog, although it may take a little while to figure out how it all works! So forgive me if this post is a mess XD.

I think I will be posting just about anything and everything that comes to mind. Things God is showing me, writing stuff, maybe even just what's going on in my life!

You might be wondering why the title of my blog is Living for the Other Side. It is pretty self-explanatory, but I'll explain anyway. As Christians, we should be living our life here on earth in a way that will make it count once we cross over into the next life. We shouldn't have to look back on our life and wish we had done more to make a difference and tried harder to lead people to Christ. We need to be doing our best to fulfill God's purpose and plan for our lives. Let's live for the other side!

~Livi Jane

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Can't wait to read your posts Livi! :D
    Nice blog by the way! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, welcome to the blogging world! I love the reason behind your title. It's so, so good and true!

    ReplyDelete