JellyPages.com

Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Liebster Award!

I was tagged by my friend Jesseca over at Whimsical Writings for the Liebster award! Thanks, Jesseca! 

So, technically what you're supposed to do is answer the questions asked by the tagger, and then tag 11 other bloggers with 11 questions for them, but since I'm new to the blogging world and don't particularly know of anybody who hasn't been tagged in this already, I'm just going to ask my questions at the end of this post and anyone who feels like commenting their answers can do so! Have fun and enjoy!

Jesseca's questions:

1. What is your personality type?
Mostly ISFJ with a little bit of ISTJ. (With exceptions. I feel like I'm less 'feeling and sensitive' than they say for ISFJ, but for sure not to the extreme of ISTJ.  I'm not always completely "We have to do this EXACTLY the way it says with NO exceptions", but I am a rule follower.) Honestly I don't particularly feel as if any of the personalities truly describes me exactly. A little bit of different ones pieced together. The I and J are for sure, but the S/N and T/F can be interchanged sometimes with me :)
A few words that I've been told describe me (if it helps any): Stubborn (especially when I was younger), quiet, responsible, understanding, (sometimes) moody. Also on the introvert/extrovert scale, I'm near-ish to the middle but definitely closer to introvert.










2. Do you prefer summer or fall?
Hm... Summer is fun because we get to go swimming, but it does get a little TOO hot. Overall I suppose I'd say fall. (Football season!)

3. City or country?
Country, hands down.

4. Chocolate or Vanilla?
I do prefer vanilla ice cream, but anything else and it's chocolate all the way.

5. Why did you start a blog?
A lot of my online friends (I say a lot, but I only know a few XD) have them and I figured why not give it a try? You never know what God could speak to others through you, and it's a fun place to share lots of different things!

6. What is your favorite thing abut blogging?
Hm... Well, I do love setting up the layout of the blog, and all of the technical behind-the-scenes stuff. Also, seeing people comment on my posts makes me happy. :)

7. Favorite classic movie?
Singin' in the Rain is one of my favorites! Also, 101 Dalmatians. (I think that counts as a classic!)

8. You've just been elected as president (surprise!) What is the first thing you do once in office?
Pray. There'd be so much I want to do I'd be overwhelmed, so what better thing to do than ask God for His guidance?

9. Do you have a reading goal for this year?
Nah. If I find a good book/series, I'll read it. I already did read a really good four book western series earlier in the year. I'm looking for something else to read now.

10. Is there a missionary or a hero from history (other than Jesus!) who has had an impact on your life?
None in particular. I do love reading about the founding fathers, though!

11. What are you most looking forward to this year?
I don't know! There's so many little things (turning 16, helping coach kid's sports, helping out at VBS, possibly getting my driver's license), but nothing super big or exciting at the moment. I think the thing I was looking forward to most already happened! (We went on a trip to Atlanta in March). That was SO much fun!

Okay, now here's my 11 questions for anyone who wants to answer them!

1. What is your personality type?

2. Do you prefer the cake or the icing? (I was always told I was weird for eating the cake and not the icing when I was a kid. Haha.)

3. Favorite movie and/or TV show?

4. What is your favorite genre to read/write?

5. Favorite animal?

6. Ketchup or mustard?

7. Go on a walk or run on a treadmill?

8. If you could pick another time period to live in, what would it be?

9. Would you rather go camping or stay overnight at fancy hotel?

10. Favorite hobby (if you have any)?

11. And finally, use three words to describe yourself.


Hope you enjoyed! Sorry for not posting sooner; life's been busy and I haven't had time to write out a blog post. Hopefully I can get one written and posted soon!

~Livi Jane

1 comment:

  1. Oh, thank you so much for doing this, Livi! I loved your answers! And I think it's so cool that we have such close personalities. :D You're one of the only people I know who has one close to mine! And I agree, Summer is the best! As is the country. ;)

    ReplyDelete