JellyPages.com

Monday, April 11, 2016

Favorite Things

Well, I'm back! To start off my blog, I'm going to post a list of some of my favorite things, and a little bit about myself. :) Enjoy!

About me:
Age: 15
School: Homeschooled.
Nickname(s): Livi Jane, Livi, Liv, Lucy... The list goes on.
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, writing, politics, playing/coaching sports, learning Irish whistle.  I sketch a little bit too, even though I'm not that great at it. ;)
Pets: Two dogs (CeCe and Snickers) and two turtles (Dreschel and Sketcher).
Sports played: Three years of softball, two years of soccer, one year of flag football. Also helped coach one year of flag football and currently helping coach a girls softball team.

Favorites:
Food: Boiled crawfish. And STEAK!! Oh, and don't forget bread! And steamed broccoli, and all other kinds of fruits and veggies! I know, I'm crazy.
Color: Lime green.
Favorite dog breeds: All of them!!! But if I had to choose, I'd say German Shepherds, Huskies, Beagles, and Labs, just to name a few! ;)
Band: I honestly don't have a favorite in particular, but I do enjoy Capital Kings, TobyMac, OBB and The Willis Clan a lot.
Song(s): All Eyes on You by OBB, Real Love by Hillsong, Chasing Love by The Willis Clan, Favorite Things by The Willis Clan, and lots others! (Including Christmas songs!!!)
Football team: New Orleans Saints. Who Dat?!?!?
Movie: Beyond the Mask and Max. I really like the Love Comes Softly series as well.
Book: Bible. 
Random things to do: Catch lizards, climb anything climbable, watch westerns, workout, help out in kid's church.


Okay, well I guess that's about it! Sorry the post is kind of short. I'll hopefully start posting some stuff about my latest writings and maybe even a few short stories or writing prompts/tips! Hope you enjoyed learning more about me!

~Livi Jane 

6 comments:

  1. Fun!
    I just watched Beyond the Mask a couple weeks ago. It was really good! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hoe you did this as one of your first posts!!! Now we can get to know who you are. ;) It's a great idea!
    Oh, isn't "Max" amazing?!?! Everyone in my family loves it! It is sad though. . . *sniff* But a good movie over all! :) And of course, "Beyond the Mask" is just epic! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I love Max so much! I rarely cry when watching movies, even sad ones, but I was almost sobbing during Max. (Haha.) And yes, Beyond the Mask was great as well!

      Delete
  3. Welcome to the blogging world!! :)
    I had a lot of fun reading this post. I also really like Beyond the Mask and the Love Comes Softly series. They are so good. :) Do you have a favorite Love Comes Softly movie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rebekah! :)
      No, I don't think I could choose a favorite... I guess if I had to choose it would be in between Love's Unending Legacy and Love's Long Journey. But I really do love all of them! (And of course, who can forget about the one that started it all?) ;)

      Delete