JellyPages.com

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Drawings and Photos

Hello!!

Sorry again for not having a post ready sooner... I've been a little busy lately with school, babysitting, softball, and church stuff (not to mention writing!), so I haven't had a chance to get a post done. But here it is now! :D

Writing one evening with CeCe puppy! <3



Anyway, I've always enjoyed sketching and drawing random little pictures  (although I may not be the best at it), so I thought to share a couple with you I've done:



Wolves are one of my favorite things to draw!

Cardinal!



I also happened to be messing around with my iPod the other day and got a couple of pictures that (surprisingly) came out really clear! Here's a couple of those:



CeCe again! <3


Hope you liked them! I'm planning on sitting down soon and getting a 'real' post written, so don't get bored yet! More later!

~Livi Jane


1 comment:

  1. Oh! I love the cardinal drawing! Really great job Livi! :D

    ReplyDelete